Invisalign® corrects many orthodontic issues without the hassles of traditional braces. No metal wires, brackets or rubber bands.
Invisalign to the Rescue
Invisalign® corrects many orthodontic issues without the hassles of traditional braces. This means no unattractive metal wire, no uncomfortable glued-on brackets and no annoying rubber bands that can leave your mouth sore. Invisalign® uses a series of clear and custom-fit removable aligners; we are able to straighten your teeth in no time. In most cases, Invisalign® treatment takes about a year.
Did we mention Invisalign® is removable?
Because the aligners used in the Invisalign® treatment process are removable, you can eat the foods you love to eat (steak, corn and bubble-gum don't mix well with traditional braces). Additionally, when you need to brush and floss, you don't have to buy special tooth brushes and flossers designed to fit between the wires and brackets of braces. The full course of treatment involves changing the Invisalign® aligners approximately every two weeks, moving your teeth into straighter position step-by-step, until you have a more beautiful smile.
Invisalign® is clear and practically invisible.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Most people won't notice you're wearing aligners
Over one million patients, many whom are adults, have benefited from Invisalign®. Invisalign® offers the clinical outcomes people want, all with a removable appliance that's virtually undetectable when worn. It's an ideal solution for the majority of adults.
Invisalign Teen is the only clear orthodontic aligner therapy designed to address the unique concerns of treating non-adult comprehensive patients. Because aligners are removable, patients can continue to eat their favorite foods and brush and floss normally to help keep teeth and gums healthy.
Invisalign Teen has all the features of Invisalign Full, plus:
- Compliance indicators track the patient's approximate wear time and help provide reassurance for parents that the teen is being compliant.
- Six free individual replacement aligners are included with Invisalign Teen to replace lost or broken aligners.
- Many teens present for treatment with erupting permanent dentition, so Invisalign Teen has been engineered with a feature to help prevent supra eruption of the second molars.