When paying for dental services, we accept all major credit cards:
Unfortunately, we do not accept checks from a new patient on their first visit.
We offer two convenient payment/financing options:
- Credit Card - We are more than happy to find a comfortable payment plan for you in order to afford your dental services. Your card will be charged monthly, and spread out over the amount of your treatment. No finance charges or interest will be added during the term of your payment.
- CareCredit - CareCredit is a financing company that will finance your dental service(s). Usually they offer 18-months of interest-free payments and many different payment options are available with CareCredit. If you are thinking about using CareCredit, we will go over your options during your first visit.
Payment is requested at the time services are rendered. Depending on your treatment and if you are on a payment plan, this requirement will vary.
If you have insurance we will gladly process your claim for you. Any estimated portion that is not covered by dental insurance is due at the time of service.
We are an out-of-network provider and accept most PPO dental insurances. We are contracted with Delta Dental of California Premier. Below is a break-down of how our dental office operates with the following insurances.
- PPO - Our office accepts your dental insurance and we would love to have you as a new patient! Please note, we will file the claim for you, but you are responsible for paying the difference of your insurance.
- DMO - We would love to have you as a new patient, however, you will have to pay out of pocket and unfortunately, your insurer will not reimburse you. This insurance requires that you only consult with a dentist within their network.
- HMO - You are more than welcome to come in to our office for dental services but you will have to pay out of pocket during the time of your appointment. We will file the claim to your HMO provider for you.